Saturday 14 January 2012

Create your own avatar online

In this post I'm gonna show you guys how to create your own avatar online for using it in your Facebook account !



Uploading your own faces on your FB profile is all old and is outta fashion now and we can now see guys who are using our faces on the FB profiles to edit photos and cause bad to us. Just leave it guys >

Now I'll show what is the best place to create you own avatar


  1. FACE YOUR MANGA - This is my favourite site . I would personally recommend my visitors to use this because the overall interface is pretty is easy to use . But it has a rather strange process for downloading your created avatar but don't worry about it ! I sure you'll love it .
  2. THE SIMPSONISER   - Wah ! what to say about this site this site is really awesome . The first time I tried it I felt like my avatar has gone alien character but yet it is how the simpsons actually look like.It is definitely user unfriendly because the interface is a bit irritating . But I can assure you a quite good Simpson avatar
  3.  SOUTH PARK STUDIO  - I came upon this site while surfing through the net and found it quite interesting . It has got a sweet drawing pad like interface which runs with a Flash plugin in your computer..The interface is too simple so that you don't need an explanation you just have to try it ! Look at the avatar I've created on my own 


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More