Sunday 8 January 2012

Increase your screen resolution to more than capability(Android)

Feeling worried about your Android's screen resolution? Here is your solution! There is an app in the market out now that can increase he resolution of your androids screen!




Still don't get it ah? Here I can explain it with a example . My android has bit low screen resolution of just 240x360 So i was surfing the internet for a solution and after a long search on Google I landed up on the solution. I've just now " Rooted" my phone and with this extraordinary app. I've changed my screen resolution beyond my phone's capability I've just raised it to the HD quality  and can play without HD videos without any lag on it !


  1. You've gotta root your phone First CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW 
  2. Then its all simple just Click here  form your Android 
  3. Just install the app on your mobile 
  4. Then you get options for changing the screen resolution on that app 
  5. Sorry, I used another app that I could not find anywhere so i've not tried this app,but this app has got good rating 
  6. It's all done go forth enjoy your Android in HD 
Picture before changing resolution and after changing it! Compare 'em 


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More