Friday 11 November 2011

Let your galaxy spin around you

At last i've got a good smartphone for a fairly good price stuffed with a hellotta features.
Actually i'm feel'n happy to have an android powered smartphone as my first ever mobile phone in my whole life.

I'm getting used to it.I came across this awesome app. in the android market that makes you feel that your phone spins around you and I thought I definitely have to make my viewers aware of it .


There is a new live wallpaper that samsung has given for its Galaxy nexus.This live wallpaper has a cool spinning galaxy in its background which spins merrily for ever in your phone.You will have this wallpaper spinning in your menu column and the home screen.

But i'm sorry to say to my viewers that this is not supported for J2ME phones.But works and looks damn awesome for the Android,iOS,Blacberry OS

Well what you have to do is

IF you are on a Android just click on this link
Click here
If you are on a iOS or Blacberry
Click here


Symbian users- i'll get post about this app as soon as it comes for your OS

This app. worked perfectly alright for my Smartphone

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More